President – Donna Wagner: 502-599-7015, email@example.com
Ist Vice President – Litha Berger: 954-594-4990, LithaSBerger@gmail.com
2nd Vice President – Victoria Ricciuti: 305-798-3880, wrcVictoriaVP2@gmail.com
3rd Vice President – Judie Kupperman: 202-494-5974, JudieK5@gmail.com
Treasurer – Kathi Lewis: 774-722-1707, firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Treasurer – Debbie Blaine: 860-983-9384, email@example.com
Recording Secretary – Kathleen Sharpe: 630-561-0199, firstname.lastname@example.org
Corresponding Secretary –
Parliamentarian Carol Carter – 239-592-4841, email@example.com
Membership Chairwoman – Jeanne Mosher: 309-224-9255, LJMosher@outlook.com
Campaign Chairwoman – Terry Capsay: 239-776-5924, terry4GOP@gmail.com
Legislative Chairwoman – Marilyn Romeo: 239-228-3478, RomeoFrankR@aol.com
By-Laws Chairwoman – Pat Barton: 239-262-5648, PatBarton.Naplers@gmail.com
Nominating Committee – Litha Berger: 954-594-4990, LithaSBerger@gmail.com
Finance – Kathi Lewis: 774-722-1707, firstname.lastname@example.org
Lunch Reservations – Kathi Lewis: 774-722-1707, email@example.com
Fundraising Committee Chair – Judie Kupperman: 202-494-5974, JudieK5@gmail.com
Boutique Committee Chair – Judie Kupperman: 202-494-5974, JudieK5@gmail.com
SIP RSVP – Victoria Ricciuti: 305-798-3880, wrcVictoriaVP2@gmail.com
WOMEN’S REPUBLICAN CLUB OF NAPLES FEDERATED
The women of our club share a common interest in the community and the country and want to know and understand them. We are committed to caring and excellence and your membership brings with it friendship, knowledge and opportunity.
Whether you want to attend luncheons or serve on a committee, you will find your participation worthwhile. Your involvement and talents will be appreciated in our endeavors to enhance the strength and leadership of the Republican Party.
The Women’s Republican Club of Naples Federated is a member of the National Federation of Republican Women and its Florida chapter, the Florida Federation of Republican Women.
The Club meets the second Friday of each month and its fiscal year starts January first and ends December thirty-first. Our executive board recommends policy and upholds the principles of the Republican Party.
- To promote an informed electorate through political education.
- To encourage the effectiveness of women who want to be involved in good government.
- To foster loyalty to, and promote the principles of the Republican Party in candidates in all elections.
- To encourage participation in Republican state and national conferences and conventions.
- To encourage candidacy for women at all levels of government.
- To sponsor stimulating programs featuring Republican speakers and initiatives.
- To award scholarships to qualified Naples area women.
- To endorse a stance on issues having local, state and national impact.
- Membership is open to registered Republicans who intend to support Republican principles and candidates.
- Dues-paying Primary members have the privilege of voting, participating in debate, serving on committees, holding office and serving as delegates to state and national conventions.
- Voting members of another Federated Club may become associate dues-paying members, and attend meetings.
- Men are also eligible for associate membership and may attend club meetings and functions.
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
If you want to build a brighter future for all Americans, we need your help. Make a difference by:
- Helping to register and switch voters to the Republican Party
- Serving as a precinct woman
- Assisting in fund-raising
- Volunteering for Republican candidates and organizations
- Making neighbor-to-neighbor visits and phone calls